My Experience – From Start To Finish
Ingredients in Magna RX Plus
Doctor Aguilar’s unique Magna Rx Plus is a dietary complement that is marketed closely via a variety of websites, and can be located on the likes of Amazon, Ebay, and quite a few different on-line stores.
It is also avaible in some stores. I decided to try this supplement out to test it for its effectiveness, and am publishing this review as my results. To start, it should be noted that this particular supplement is available over the counter, and does not require a doctors prescription.
My Experience – From Start To Finish
I received my package in the mail a couple of days after ordering, and the company we ordered it from (CheaperThenThem) sent us 2 bottles instead of one.They did this deliberately, and it was not a mistake, but I think they are just trying to get rid of the product. After doing more research, it seems like these Buy-One-Get-One deals are pretty standard for this products, regardless of where you get it.
Anyway, it only cost $10 for the bottle, and I figured what the heck. As always, it comes in a undeniable marked envelope, so there is nothing pronouncing “male enhancement” or whatever like that so your postman doesn’t recognize what it is.
Taking The Pill
The first component I desire to say is that when I opened the bottle was once the smell.Honestly, this product stunk like horse manure. I don’t recognize if it is the muira puama or the catuaba, however it absolutely stunk! Bad! Well, anyway I took 1 capsule – the bottle says to take 2, however I by no means begin with the encouraged dose.About two minutes after taking this preliminary check dose, I obtained a mild burning sensation on my tongue.
“Oh this can’t be good,” I started thinking, getting a little worried. About an hour and a half passed before the sensation went away, and I felt, well, normal. No sexual boosting effects, no crazy energy, nothing!
Just that strange burning tongue feeling.
Now, I recognize you are supposed to take two capsules a day for like 1 month, however I don’t have the time for that. Plus.
I like to test a wide variety of these supplements every week, so it’s not really possible. After reading several of the reviews about Magna Rx Plus on some other websites, however, it doesn’t really look like you ever get a good effect from it. I mean, almost every reviewer on Amazon says that it does not work, and that it is a complete waste of money. I would not go so far as to say that, but in all reality – based on my brief experience – I can’t see how this product can make any real difference in performance.
All that being said, however, it’s well worth taking a shut seem to be at the substances to see if these product even has the attainable to work.
Ingredients in Magna RX Plus
- Pygeum Africanum (bark) – Extract from this African tree bark has been shown to promote healthy prostate function and may even have benefits in treating Benign Prostate Hyperplasmia, but more research is needed.
As far as its sexual benefits, there’s really no reason for it to be in this supplement.
In fact, some research have proven that pygeum can even work towards testosterone.
- Maca (Lepidium meyenii) – This root has been used in ordinary remedy for years, usually with the reason of enhancing male sexual performance.
And, not like many materials in this category, virtually seems to work.
Unfortunately, the doses used in promising studies are about 3-times larger than those present in Magna Rx Plus.
It’s additionally really worth noting that, even though maca looks to amplify intercourse drive, it has no consequences on testosterone degrees and is now not a stimulant.
- Horny Goat Weed (Epimedium grandiflorum) – Another age-old remedy, Horny Goat Weed has been shown by modern research to live up to its reputation as a male enhancing herb.
In fact, some lookup even suggests that Horny Goat Weed can have a modest impact on testosterone degrees – which is unusual.
The dosages found here are on the low side, but not the point of being totally ineffective.
The reality is that there is no longer sufficient lookup to surely nail down a particular dose.
- Oat Straw– Various parts of the common oat – the same stuff that we turn into oat meal – have been used to support male health by various traditional medicine systems.
Unfortunately, there’s little lookup to lower back this up.
- Catauba – It issues me when there are typos in ingredient listings; This natural guidance is without a doubt spelled “catuaba” and was once an necessary phase of the cultural of quite a few native Brazilian tribes.
And various animal research have proven that catuaba can enhance erections and make bigger the brain’s sensitivity to endorphines like dopamine.
What is regarding about it’s inclusion right here is that true catuaba is truely a combination of the bark from various exceptional timber however Magna Rx Plus doesn’t describe their method on the label.
- Oriental Ginseng (root) – True ginseng (Panax ginseng) has given credit score for a broad vary of benefits, together with improved testosterone and energy, as nicely as increased erections.
Unfortunately, these claims have now not stood up to scientific scrutiny.
Ginseng does have respectable advantages for temper and intelligence function, however. So that’s something.
Unfortunately, the dosage here is incredibly low.
- L-Arginine – This famous complement is a precursor to a fuel known as Nitric Oxide which widens the blood vessels and will increase blood flow.
In theory, this should improve erections.
Unfortunately, this doesn’t necessarily work in practice.
Especially since the dose in Magna RX is about 13-times less than the lowest dose used in studies.
- Stinging Nettle Leaf – Similar to pygeum, stinging nettle does looks to assist with prostate fitness however has no wonderful on testosterone tiers or intercourse drive.
- Cayenne (fruit) – I’m guessing that cayenne is protected to supply Magna Rx a jolt of capsaicin – stuff that makes warm peppers hot.
Unfortunately, notwithstanding claims that say otherwise, capsaicin has no influence on sexual overall performance or enjoyment.
- Muira Puama (leaf) – Despite having years of use in regular medicine, there are very few research backing up claims involving this South American herb.
It does, on the other hand exhibit promise as a temper enhancer and intelligence booster.
Unfortunately, the doses used in research are a great deal greater than these in Magna Rx.
- Orchic Substance – There’s no factor in attempting to by using refined about this: Orchic substance is extract of cattle testicles.
Marketers have tried to promote orchic as a true supply of testosterone, however there’s no proof of that.
- Smilax Officinalis (leaf) – More frequently known as Sarsaparilla, it’s usually the root that is used for a range of reasons.
I’m no longer certain what the distinctive between the leaf and root is, or why the leaf is used right here however there is lookup into the root’s capability to enlarge testosterone level.
As of right now, nothing conclusive has shown up.
- Astragalus (root) – Used as a sort of cure-all tonic in traditional Chinese medicine, there is no research to show that astragalus (which could actually refer to several different plants but the label doesn’t specify) has any benefits when it comes to sexual health.
- Licorice root – The only effect that licorice root has on testosterone is to decrease it.
So I have no idea what it’s doing here.
- Pumpkin (seed) – Pumpkin seeds have a lengthy recognition for enhancing male health, and it might also deserve it.
The seeds include numerous vitamins and minerals – which include zinc and magnesium – that amplify sperm manufacturing and may want to enhance prostate health. But that doesn’t imply that it has any impact on intercourse power or performance.
- Very Cheap (only $10 a bottle)
- Quick shipping from Amazon
- Has a healthy dose of L-Arginine and other beneficial ingredients
- Made in the US
- Bottle stinks like manure
- Really no effect on performance
- Potential food allergy (contains wheat)
- The few components that may sincerely enhance sexual fitness are in ridiculously low doses.
It may be worth giving Magna Rx a shot, simply because of how cheap it is and – in theory – the ingredients should have some sort of effect.Unfortunately, the few ingredients that might actually do anything for you are included in extremely low doses, greatly reducing their ability to actually work.
There are a lot of merchandise that get bashed on web sites like Amazon and Ebay, however you have to be aware that most of the time human beings that do have success with the product usually don’t say anything, and the ones that had a terrible trip with it are going to bitch a lot louder. It does comprise L-Arginine, which is supposed to enlarge blood drift and assist with your stamina, so there is a plus.Even there, though, arginine is now not the great desire for growing NO degrees and wants to be taken at a a great deal greater dose – one that would require you taking most of the bottle at once.
It is also made in the USA, so I think it is generally safe to take, unlike a lot of other supplements that are manufactured in “who-knows-where” Southeast Asia. This isn’t intended to sound prejudice, it’s just that supplements from other countries have a reputation for blatantly lying on their ingredient labels.
Perhaps if you are willing to take some thing for a very lengthy time to wait and see if it will be greater high quality for you than it is for me or others then Magna Rx Plus will be precise for you, however I don’t be aware of if it is well worth inserting the time into.
As a long way as the usage of Magna Rx Plus as a male enhancement, I would pass it and pass onto to some thing extra potent.
Interesting Side Note: I these days discovered out that this Dr. Aguilar, who supposedly used to be the “brains” at the back of Magna Rx Plus, is surely now not a licensed doctor in the US.Aquilar may additionally now not have even had a foremost position in its production. He is a paid spokesman for the product however, and practices remedy in Mexico.
Have You Used Magna RX Plus? Leave Your Review Below!
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative:Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY low-cost alternative to getting each girth and size gains, at a fraction of the charge of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
Have you used this supplement?
Usede product for three months. Smell and style is horrible. Havent seen any dramatic effects however some minor ones. I am 70 and have weakened erections and challenging to maintain. I have stopped the use of this product mostly due to the fact of the heartburn and belly upset. Just no longer well worth it, Have been the use of High T from GNC and in two weeks have observed a difference. I additionally am taking1500mg a day of larginine. Not in dimension however in potential and firmness.
1 out of 3 people found this review helpful.
Want To REALLY Get Bigger? Click Here To See Products That WORK!
Ask A Question
User Questions and Answers
am a srilankan how i can by magna rxmedicing iam 45 yers. –sudath
It’s available online, but I couldn’t find a retailer that ships to Sri Lanka. You may have to choose a different supplement, like VigRx Plus.- Rob
2 out of 3 people found this question helpful.
Ho kan magna rx plus bestelen –Anwar
U kunt het online of op GNC kopen.- Rob
Where I can by in Fiji –vilitati
It’s sold online and in some stores. I don’t know if anyone carries it or delivers it to Fiji.- Rob
Does growth actually happen? –Benny
No. In my experience, there were no positive effects.- Rob
1 out of 2 people found this question helpful.
What store can I get it at –Brian
They say you can find it at GNC, CVS, and RiteAid.- Rob
What Do We Say ? :
Things to Consider :
Tips & Advice
- Supplements should never be used in place of real food. Don’t underestimate what a nutrient-packed salad can do for you compared to a pill made in a factory.
- Vitamins and minerals are essential to helping your body develop and function as it should. While most people get all of what’s recommended by eating healthy, others need a little extra nutrient boost. That’s where supplements come in — providing you with the support your body needs to stay healthy.
- Read the label, including ingredients, drug interactions.
- Any supplement’s effectiveness and safety may depend on your individual situation and health, So make sure to contact a professional before consuming anything.
- Remember that the term “natural” doesn’t necessarily equal “safe.”, so make sure to do your own research on the ingredients of any consumables considering your health conditions
- Keep supplements stored properly and away from children.
- The information we provide is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional. We encourage you to inform your physician of changes you make to your lifestyle and discuss these with him or her. For questions or concerns about any medical conditions you may have, please contact your doctor.
- The website’s content is based upon collecting information from multiple sources and websites (inclduing the manufacturer), When searching for information regarding health issues always review the information carefully with your professional health care provider before using any of the protocols presented on this website and/or in the products listed here.
- Products / Services listed on this website have not been tested by the author or any individual who have contributed in collecting this information
- Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before consuming any supplement.
For more information about the product/service, you can contact the manufacturer at their Official Website