Hey, if you are looking to learn about the new weight loss drink Matcha Slim, you have come to the right place. In this Matcha Slim review, I’ll be breaking down this weight loss formula based on genuine customer reviews and my own independent research, to help you make an informed decision.
Regular readers of this column will know that I pull no punches in any of my reviews. My sole duty is to write content that will benefit the Powdersville Community and the larger society as a whole. So if there’s one thing I can’t stand, it is worthless health supplements that put users at risk and give natural medicine a bad name.
Matcha Slim Review – Introduction
I first learned about Matcha Slim when one of my former colleagues came to my office a few months ago with a bag of the drink mix in her hand. She had to come to ask for my expert opinion about Matcha Slim before she decided to give it a try. I was surprised that it had skipped my radar because I had not even heard about Matcha Slim up to that point.
So without wasting any more time, let me get straight to it!
|Product Name||Matcha Slim|
|Main Benefits||Helps to support weight loss and also improves digestion|
|Ingredients||L-Theanine, Lemon extract, Chlorophyll, Catechins and much more|
|Product Features||Sugar-free, Non-GMO, and Vegan-friendly|
|Dosage||Take twice a day|
|Direction To Use||Dissolve a teaspoon of powder in 150 ml of boiling water. Drink it before a meal. Let it sleep for 5-7 minutes before drinking.|
|Side effects||No side effects reported|
|Age Range||Above 18|
|Official Website||Click here|
What is Matcha Slim?
Matcha Slim is an organic matcha functional drink mix that boosts energy and provides day-long weight loss support. The formula was developed after two years of laboratory research by scientists at the Institute of Food Science & Technology, Melbourne.
What Are the Ingredients of MATCHA Slim?
As I’ve mentioned in the previous section, that supports healthy weight loss. While regular matcha itself is considered a source of powerful fat-burning compounds, the additional ingredients increase the potency of the formula tenfold.
Here’s what I’ve learned about the ingredients used in the Matcha Slim formula:
supports healthy sleep patterns, and even provide relief from menstrual discomfort.
reduce obesity-related risk factors and regulates hunger hormones.
- Lemon extract
How Does MATCHA Slim Work?
Matcha Slim works by calming down your nervous system, detoxifying your body, accelerating oxidation and dissolving of lipids, and boosting carbohydrate metabolism, to trigger healthy weight loss.
This process takes place in four stages over four weeks when Matcha Slim is consumed regularly. Here’s how the supplement works according to the team of researchers who developed the formula:
- 1st week – Adaptation:
- 2nd week – Detoxification: The rich composition of antioxidants in the formula promotes food and water retention. Digestion improves during this phase and you begin to function more energetically. By this time, your body sheds 11-15 lbs.
- 3rd week – Fighting fat:weight loss process. 17-26 lbs are possibly dropped.
- 4th week – Consolidating the results:
Matcha Slim Powder Benefits
Matcha Slim is created to solve weight gain
But you cannot hope to try every other weight loss solution out there just to see if it works. And you’d have to be an expert if you are to study the formula.
So the next best option would be to rely on customer reviews. But these days you can’t even trust the reviews found on the internet, as they could be written by professional content writers for money.
That’s where I can be of help. One of the perks of being a certified physician is that I get access to authentic reviews through my contacts in the industry. And thanks to my years of experience in the industry, studying the formula is also a piece of cake. So, after researching and studying about the drink mix for the past few months, here are some of the benefits I think you can realistically expect:
- Optimal weight management:
- Enhanced mood and productivity: There are ingredients in
- Improved digestion and sleep: Since the formula helps remove fat deposits and toxins from your body, your digestion automatically improves while your body becomes invigorated. This also helps improve the quality of your sleep.
- Reduced wrinkles and saggy skin:
Matcha Slim Side effects
Matcha Slim Powder dosage & how to use it?
The ideal Matcha Slim dosage according to the official website is to drink a glass of the supplement twice a day. The drink is easy enough to prepare.
All you have to do is dissolve a teaspoon of Matcha Slim powder in 150ml of boiling water and let it brew for 5-7 minutes before drinking. For best results, it is suggested that you consume the drink before a meal.
Results and longevity
Besides, the CDC has suggested that for those who aren’t extremely obese losing more than 10 pounds a month is unhealthy. So a healthy goal to look for would be to lose 6 to 8 pounds a month. There’s no need to rush.
Is it legit?
Matcha Slim Customer reviews and complaints
As I’ve mentioned, the majority of the Matcha Slim customer reviews that I read through were positive. Almost all of them attest they have shed at least a few pounds after making Matcha Slim a habit, even though the timescale showed significant variation in each case.
So if you are looking to burn all your fat within the first week, I’d say Matcha Slim is not for you. On the other hand, if you are willing to give it time, the customer reviews suggest you will see results.
Matcha Slim Pricing
At the moment, you can buy Matcha Slim price at $49$90
Further, the manufacturer is also offering free bags of Matcha Slim with bulk packages. So it seems the more you purchase the more you can save. Here are the offers currently available:
Where To Buy Matcha Slim?
The only place you can buy Matcha Slim is the official website of the drink mix. To place your order you have to fill out an order form with your address and contact details. You will be then redirected to a secure checkout page where you can choose to either complete the payment or have an executive contact you if you need further clarification.
But make sure you buy Matcha Slim only from the official website. I’ve read reports suggesting there are some fake websites that are selling knock-offs of Matcha Slim. So don’t get fooled and let these frauds steal your money. You can use the links to the official website that I’ve shared with this review in case you are not sure.
Matcha Slim Review Conclusion
From many of the Matcha Slim reviews, it is clear that the drink mix seems legit as it is the result of years of research conducted at the prestigious Institute of Food Science and Technology in Melbourne. All the ingredients used in the blends are herbal and have been clinically tested for safety and purity.
- American Academy of Family Physicians(2021) What You Should Know Before You Start A Weight-loss Plan Available [Online] at: https://familydoctor.org/what-you-should-know-before-you-start-a-weight-loss-plan/
Leave a Reply
Leave a Reply
What Do We Say ? :
Things to Consider :
Tips & Advice
- Supplements should never be used in place of real food. Don’t underestimate what a nutrient-packed salad can do for you compared to a pill made in a factory.
- Vitamins and minerals are essential to helping your body develop and function as it should. While most people get all of what’s recommended by eating healthy, others need a little extra nutrient boost. That’s where supplements come in — providing you with the support your body needs to stay healthy.
- Read the label, including ingredients, drug interactions.
- Any supplement’s effectiveness and safety may depend on your individual situation and health, So make sure to contact a professional before consuming anything.
- Remember that the term “natural” doesn’t necessarily equal “safe.”, so make sure to do your own research on the ingredients of any consumables considering your health conditions
- Keep supplements stored properly and away from children.
- The information we provide is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional. We encourage you to inform your physician of changes you make to your lifestyle and discuss these with him or her. For questions or concerns about any medical conditions you may have, please contact your doctor.
- The website’s content is based upon collecting information from multiple sources and websites (inclduing the manufacturer), When searching for information regarding health issues always review the information carefully with your professional health care provider before using any of the protocols presented on this website and/or in the products listed here.
- Products / Services listed on this website have not been tested by the author or any individual who have contributed in collecting this information
- Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before consuming any supplement.
For more information about the product/service, you can contact the manufacturer at their Official Website