Prostate issues have an effect on over ninety million American guys each year, and it can be one of the largest ache in the asses of getting older.
An enlarged prostate is not only unhealthy, but also results in a number of negative symptoms, including frequent urination (especially at night), a sensation of “not getting all of the urine” out, and sometimes having a hard time “getting the flow going”.
Over the years, there have been a number of supplements released to the market claiming to help reduce the symptoms of prostate problems (such as BPH), and many of them have shown some promise.
One recent all natural remedy for helping to treat prostate problems is a product called Prostacet, which is sold by a company called .
It is an herbal formula that is designed to help promote a healthy prostate, through all natural and quality ingredients.
The primary ingredient in Prostacet is Saw Palmetto, which has been used by Ancient Indians and Mayan civilizations for hundreds of years to help promote a healthy reproductive system.
What is Prostacet and How Does It Work?
Saw Palmetto extract is absolutely the most famous natural cure for Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia, or BPH. While there haven’t been many scientific research indicating Saw Palmettos real effectiveness, anecdotally there have been heaps of effective client opinions on the net and different publications, including WebMD.
Prostacet also combines saw palmetto extract with lycopene, which is an antioxidant commonly found in red fruits and vegetables such as tomatoes and red peppers. Lycopene has a number of POTENTIAL health benefits, including the possibility that it may help to prevent prostate cancer. While there has been no conclusive evidence, researchers in Finland also found that increased consumption of Lycopene may reduce the risk of stroke as well.
Prostacet Full Ingredient Profile
Prostacet incorporates the following ingredients: noticed palmetto extract, lycopene, zinc chelate , diet E, selenium, beta carotine, corn silk powdered extract, cranberry extract, parsley powdered extract, cayenne pepper, and curcumin standardized extract.
Click Here to see a photo of the label.
Prostacet Reviews and Testimonials
While there are very few published reviews online (probably because of the embarrassment and sensitivity about the topic), many users experienced very good results from taking Prostacet. The majority of reviews we came across said that Prostacet acted quite quickly, and there symptoms had been dramatically reduced. While it is unclear as to the validity of these reviews, they were posted on well established and reputable websites.
How Does Prostacet Compare To Other Prostate Supplements?
We have solely examined a handful of prostate supplements, and many of them make the very equal claims that Prostacet does. When in contrast to merchandise such as Super Beta prostate, Prostacet is a bit on the high end, but tends to rate more favorable amongst consumers. As far as we can tell, Prostacet is the only supplement that contains lycopene, giving it a huge bonus over the others.
Where To Buy Prostacet?
There are several companies that sell prostacet online, however, you will not be able to take advantage of any special offers or money back guarantees if you don’t order it from the official website. Off of the official site, a one month supply is $49.95 with about $8 for standard shipping. The best option is a six months supply, which is buy 3 bottles get 3 free, making the price drop to $25 per bottle. Considering you will need to take Prostacet for as long as 2 months to get the best results, this may be your most prudent option.
The Bottom Line
We feel that based on our analysis of the ingredients profile, consumer reviews and testimonials, and a comparison between this and other products, Prostacet is one of the finest products available on the market. When compared to prescription options and their debilitating side effects, prostacet is a much better alternative.
Have you used this supplement?
I’ve been using for 2 months, works great!
3 out of 5 people found this review helpful.
Ask A Question
User Questions and Answers
No Questions Have Been Answered For This Article.
What Do We Say ? :
Things to Consider :
Tips & Advice
- Supplements should never be used in place of real food. Don’t underestimate what a nutrient-packed salad can do for you compared to a pill made in a factory.
- Vitamins and minerals are essential to helping your body develop and function as it should. While most people get all of what’s recommended by eating healthy, others need a little extra nutrient boost. That’s where supplements come in — providing you with the support your body needs to stay healthy.
- Read the label, including ingredients, drug interactions.
- Any supplement’s effectiveness and safety may depend on your individual situation and health, So make sure to contact a professional before consuming anything.
- Remember that the term “natural” doesn’t necessarily equal “safe.”, so make sure to do your own research on the ingredients of any consumables considering your health conditions
- Keep supplements stored properly and away from children.
- The information we provide is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional. We encourage you to inform your physician of changes you make to your lifestyle and discuss these with him or her. For questions or concerns about any medical conditions you may have, please contact your doctor.
- The website’s content is based upon collecting information from multiple sources and websites (inclduing the manufacturer), When searching for information regarding health issues always review the information carefully with your professional health care provider before using any of the protocols presented on this website and/or in the products listed here.
- Products / Services listed on this website have not been tested by the author or any individual who have contributed in collecting this information
- Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before consuming any supplement.
For more information about the product/service, you can contact the manufacturer at their Official Website